Quick set-up guide
This is a quick-setup article to guide you on placing Canvas Tic Tac Toe on your server.
- 1. Unzip the contents of the file you downloaded and place them in a folder in your desktop, or another readily accessible folder.
- 2. Open or download your favorite FTP client such as FileZilla or Cyberduck, and connect to your server.
- 3. Navigate to a public html folder within your server (usually the folder containing your main index.html page) and create a new folder named tictactoe within.
- 4. Place the contents of the unzipped folder in your desktop from step one inside of the newly created folder on your server.
- 5. If you have followed the above instructions correctly, you should now be able to go to www.yourwebsite.com/tictactoe and be able to see a page much like this one.
If you still find you need help setting up the game on your server, feel free to send me an email.